This is a very quick email as four of the five Weavers leave in a few hours to travel back to Porto! Been an amazing time of celebration as we helped Makayla land and get settled in Arlington, Texas. Thank you to everyone for your generosity and Great LOVE!
I will be creating a more official newsletter with updates, but I wanted to connect with our supporting churches and our sending organization about a few key praises.
So with hearts and attitudes of celebration, let me share;
- Surf Church Porto was in need of a new (to them) 9-passenger van. GOD has supplied a 9-passenger 2007 Citroen Jumper van!!
- Surf Church Porto was in desperate need of new wetsuits and boards to aid in the Surf Camp ministry this Aug/Sept and surf ministries. GOD has supplied NEW wetsuits and boards through Genesis Collective (they were there in Porto leading a Young Leaders conference).
- Surf Church Porto has TWO new young decans and they are stepping up and really engaging in the local communities. They have summer camps with young people, started a new bible study, and been helping out in TONS of ways with SCP!
- SCP will have had 4 interns for this summer.
Here are some quick prayer requests:
- Surf Camp August 26- Sept 4
- Surf Camp Sept 16-24
- Train the Trainers Course for P2P future trainers will happen Oct 3-6
God is clearly establishing His church and continuing to pour out His lavishing love!
Thank you so much for all your love and continued prayers.
The Weaver family
Greg and Jen Weaver