Yes, you can donate online with a credit card using the donation form at the bottom of this page.
Yes! You may invest in Be One Together by designating gifts to Be One Together — “general fund/operations”. These gifts are crucial in enabling Be One Together to return 100% of the monies donated to the missionaries and their ministries on the field in the U.S.
- Donate online with a credit card by using the form at the bottom of this page
- Mail in a check made out to “Be One Together” and send it to: PO Box 112, Hiram, GA 30141
- Setup an Online bill pay with your bank.
- Setup an Electronic Funds Transfer directly from your bank account to the mission’s bank account. Fill out our Ways to Invest form and submit to the ministry center by mail or you can email it directly to email@example.com.
- Zelle – Send money using firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient email address.
Other ways to give:
Tax-deductible receipts will be issued for all financial contributions. To receive a receipt, please make checks payable to Be One Together and indicate the specific missionary or ministry in the memo line. In compliance with IRS guidelines, the tax-deductible portion of your gift is made with the understanding that Be One Together has complete control over the use of the donated funds.
A copy of Be One Together’s 990 with the IRS can be viewed here.