We Give Thanks
We are thankful for GOD’S FAITHFULNESS in our family and ministry this past year.
We are thankful for YOUR FAITHFULNESS as prayer warriors and financial supporters.
From our family to yours we hope you have a peace-filled time of THANKSGIVING this week.
Some things we are thankful for:
- Be One Together World-Wide Virtual Conference we attended this month.
- God Moment conversations. Every week there are multiple conversations with hurting people. We are able to encourage, speak truth from God’s word, and pray with these individuals.
- Rachel wrapped up her Fall Ladies’ Bible Study, Lies Women Believe. It was a great 10 week Bible Study and the participating women grew a lot.
- God keeps bringing new kids to our Awana Ministry at New Hope. Many of these kids are from unsaved or unchurched families.
- The Pregnancy Help Center (Rachel is a board member and post-abortion volunteer) is in the last steps before they go “medical” and begin offering FREE Ultrasounds. This has been a VERY LONG journey and we are thankful God is finally answering this prayer.
Curtis and Rachel Rhoadarmer