- Great time of relational connections last week.
- God’s faithfulness and people’s generosity towards us and our ministry.
- Securing a part time job to supplement our income.
- Continued connections with church family.
- Opportunities to share the love of Christ with unbelievers.
- Continuing depth of relationship with Jesus as He works on our hearts to love Him more and share His love to those around us.
- Increased funding.
- Grace as I start my new job as a tour guide for the summer until we return to Nepal.
- Upcoming time with our son and his family.
- We are grateful for getting to do the following over the past week:
- We visited two New Life home fellowships. It was wonderful to connect again with members of our church family.
- We spent the week with my brother and his new wife from Columbia. It took over two years for the immigration process to work, but she’s finally here! They visited us from Michigan.
- We spent the week with my stepsister, her husband, and nephew after not seeing them for 14 years.
- We saw our daughter Amanda in the leading role of the Golden Chain Theater melodrama.
- I (Eric) secured a part time job as a tour guide with Crossroads Yosemite Tours. This will help to supplement our income here in the USA and as we prepare to return to Nepal in September. It will be good to show folks my old stomping grounds!