Here are some of the highlights over the past couple of weeks. Thanks for joining us in the journey. The overarching theme is the faithfulness of God.
- Back to Nepal! We are planning to take a one-month trip in April to Nepal. The purpose is to transfer our business to a missionary family. While in Nepal we plan to spend time visiting the villages, girls home, and children’s group home. We have defiantly experienced that we plan, but God directs our steps. Please pray for us as we prepare to go to Nepal again this spring.
- New Life continues to move forward in the process of healing and restoration. We have just entered into a period of 40 days of prayer and fasting.
- New Life celebrates its 30th anniversary on February 25. Thanking God for His amazing grace over these past years and looking to Him for guiding us into the next season of ministry to Mariposa and beyond.
- Peggy and I celebrated our 40th anniversary by spending a week on the California Central Coast. We are so grateful for our host couple that let us stay in their cottage on their farm. It seemed to be a time of renewing our vows to each other and in our service to Christ and His people.
- We have seen God answer prayers for healing over the past few weeks.
- We have been blessed to have had some good visits with our family.
- We are able to stay in the Mariposa for the next two months at our friend’s guest cabin.
- Some words for 2024: Surrender, Submission, Steadfast, and Enough.
Again, thanks be to God for His goodness to us, and thank you for your prayers.
To Christ be the Glory!