We’ve had an amazing summer back in the USA. We are now getting ready to return to Nepal. Here are a few of the things that we are thankful for and some ways that you can be praying with us.
- Restoration of relationships with our family.
- Time spent with family.
- Reconnecting with loved ones.
- New relationships.
- Eric’s summer job as a Yosemite guide.
- The McFann’s opening their home to us as a home base.
- The extension of our ministry to be more nomadic and include additional countries.
- Our mission agency Be One Together and their encouragement and support of our ministry to include other countries and pastoral care to field workers.
- A backpacking trip with our daughter and friends.
- A camping trip with my son.
- The provision to purchase vehicles.
- God working on our hearts while back in the States.
- The support and encouragement of field workers and mentors who are investing time, counsel, and love in us.
Please pray for:
- Our trip to Colorado from September 17-23.
- Our flights to Nepal from September 23-25.
- Our time in Nepal from September 25 through November 8.
- Our Nepal ministry including village discipleship trainings, resilience training, church life in Lalitpur, the girl’s home, serving at a youth camp for kids who are at risk of being trafficked or are orphans, and a pastoral care trip with a new field worker in a new and remote part of Nepal.
- For the transition of our business and apartment in Nepal.
- For our family while we are out of country.
- Journy mercies and health.
- Planning for work in the Philippines, Nepal, and Thailand next year.
- For a possible summer Job with NPS in Yosemite to help with our funding.
Thanks for being a part of the adventure!