Yes, you can donate online with a credit card using the donation form at the bottom of this page.
Yes! You may invest in Be One Together by designating gifts to Be One Together — “general fund/operations”. These gifts are crucial in enabling Be One Together to return 100% of the monies donated to the missionaries and their ministries on the field in the U.S.
- Donate online with a credit card by using the form at the bottom of this page
- Mail in a check made out to “Be One Together” and send it to: PO Box 112, Hiram, GA 30141
- Setup an Online bill pay with your bank.
- Setup an Electronic Funds Transfer directly from your bank account to the mission’s bank account. Fill out our Ways to Invest form and submit to the ministry center by mail or you can email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zelle – Send money using email@example.com as the recipient email address.
Other ways to give:
On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The $2.2 trillion stimulus package is intended to provide relief to both individuals and organizations being affected by COVID-19.
The CARES Act includes the following new tax incentives for charitable giving.
- Cash Gifts: You may now deduct $300 ($600 for a married couple) in cash donations without having to itemize. This is available only to people who take the standard deduction (for taxpayers who do not itemize their deductions). It is considered an “above the line” adjustment that will reduce a donor’s adjusted gross income (AGI), and thereby reduce taxable income.
- 100% Charitable Deductions: Individuals who itemize your deductions may deduct cash gifts up to 100% of your AGI in 2020. The previous limit was 60%.
- Corporate Gifts: Corporations who itemize may deduct up to 25% of taxable income, up from the previous limit of 10%.
- Gifts from Your IRA: To help individuals retain funds in their retirement accounts, Congress waived the required minimum distribution (RMD) from IRAs for 2020. However, loyal donors over 70 ½ can still make a qualified charitable distribution to ministry if they wish, since this remains a cost-effective way to give.
This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. Please consult an attorney or tax advisor with any questions you might have.
Tax-deductible receipts will be issued for all financial contributions. To receive a receipt, please make checks payable to Be One Together and indicate the specific missionary or ministry in the memo line. In compliance with IRS guidelines, the tax-deductible portion of your gift is made with the understanding that Be One Together has complete control over the use of the donated funds.
A copy of Be One Together’s 990 with the IRS can be viewed here.